Luxury scented candle SAPONE & SENS
The luxury scented candles SAPONE & SENS are handmade candles of 2.5 kg made by our talented wax maker in our workshops in the south of France
To obtain a quality product, we use 100% vegetable wax and fragrances from Grasse, the world capital of perfume.
The vegetable wax we use is a noble and natural ingredient. Its glittery texture which gives it its original side allows to better reveal the notes of the fragrances
For a better burning, it has 4 wooden wicks reminding the magic crackling of a fireplace
The luxury scented candles are presented in a shiny black glass, sober and discreet. It is embellished with a luxurious matte black, gold or silver label. It is presented in a black hat box.
They are also the ideal object to decorate and perfume your interior
Which fragrance to choose for your 2.5 kg scented candle?
Choosing a luxury candle with a sumptuous scent reveals your refinement and your personality. It is an ideal decoration object to sublimate your living room
As with the classic scented candles SAPONE & SENSchoose your perfume according to your tastes, your favorite scents or the season
How to use the 2.5 kg scented candles ?
Our luxury scented candles SAPONE & SENS, are used in a similar way to classic candles.
Here is the advice of our expert candle maker
- When using your candle for the first time, let it burn until the wax has melted to the edge of the glass. Otherwise, it could result in uneven burning of the wax and a crater in your candle
- Do not place the candle on a fragile surface or near flammable objects;
- Do not leave your candle near a draft so that it melts evenly;
- Your candle should not be left without adult supervision and should not be left within the reach of children;
- A scented candle should not remain lit for more than 3 consecutive hours;
- Never go to the bottom of the glass, you must always leave at least 1 cm of wax not to weaken the glass;
- Extinguish the candle with care by blowing gently on the wooden wick to avoid any projection of hot liquid wax. You can also use a snuffer (small metal cone with a handle);
- Air the room for a few minutes afterwards.