Make your senses travel with our surgras soap Licorice Basil. The Egyptians, botany enthusiasts and great lovers of aromatic plants, would have imported this small Indian plant, the basil. A masculine aromatic note par excellence, it is magnified here by licorice to give a fragrance of great finesse.
Enriched with organic avocado oil, nourishing and regenerating, this soap takes care of dry and mature skin
The cold soap Licorice Basil is used without moderation on the hands, the body and the face. It caresses your skin with a soft and light foam.
Thanks to the glycerin naturally produced during the cold saponification process, all our surgras soaps take care of your skin while moisturizing it
- Made in France
- Palm oil free
- Paraben free
- Cold saponified artisanal soap
- Certified organic vegetable oils
- Natural dyes
- Recyclable packaging
- Perfume of Grasse
Photo not contractual because each soap is unique!
Each soap in our range is handmade with care and love by our master soap makers in our workshops in the South of France.
All our vegetable oils are cold pressed, certified organic and recognized for their qualities.
- Net weight
- 100 g
- Vegetable oils
- Organic coconut oil, organic olive oil, organic shea butter, organic sunflower oil, organic avocado oil
- Licorice Basil Perfume
- Top note : Aniseed | Heart note : Basil | Bottom note : Liquorice
- Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Sunowerseedate, Aqua, Glycerin, Fragrance, Avocado Oil, CI77288, Iron Oxides, Limonene, Linalool. Benzyl alcohol, Eugenol
You might also like