For centuries, jasmine has been considered in the East as the symbol of beauty and feminine temptation. Its soft, delicate and floral fragrance will remind you of the perfumes of Provence. Its voluptuous notes incite to a total "letting go" and the argan oil by its properties nourishes the skin.
Fall for our cold-saponified superfatted soap, Jasmine Argan. It cleans gently, moisturizes and perfumes your skin
Moisturizing and nourishing, the Jasmin Arganier soap delicately cares for your skin. It is suitable for normal, dry to very dry skin.
Enriched with organic argan oil, it is used without moderation. This artisanal soap is ideal for your body, your face and your hands.
To discover absolutely, you will not be able to do without it!
Thanks to the glycerin naturally produced during the cold saponification process, all our surgras soaps take care of your skin while moisturizing it
- Made in France
- Palm oil free
- Paraben free
- Cold saponified artisanal soap
- Certified organic vegetable oils
- Natural dyes
- Recyclable packaging
- Perfume of Grasse
Photo not contractual because each soap is unique!
Each soap of our range is handmade with care and love by our master soap makers in our workshops in the South of France.
All our vegetable oils are cold pressed, certified organic and recognized for their qualities.
- Net weight
- 45 g or 100 g
- Vegetable oils
- Organic coconut oil, organic olive oil, organic shea butter, organic sunflower oil, organic argan oil
- Jasmine Argan perfume
- Head note : Jasmine, Lemon, Petitgrain | Heart note : Jasmine, Clove | Base note : Jasmine, Styrax
- Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Sunowerseedate, Aqua, Glycerin, Fragrance, Argan Oil, CI77492, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene, Benzyl salicylate, Benzyl alcohol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal
You might also like